Google
 

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Just Rambling 2/17/2008

I'm still in a slump! I've actually been reading a lot the past two weeks. I did get a couple more scarves done and of course I have been doing the hats and yo-yos for the Lenten challenge.

I recieved two packages this week, one is a drawing prize I got from my kaps_4_karing group. It was three pattern books and I'm already making a list of the yarn I need for several of the patterns. The other package was some donated squares for the All_Crafts_4_Charity. I'm signed up there as a joiner for special group projects. This is separate from the 6" squares I've been requesting for my projects.

One of the projects in the book I got are these really adorable sunflower sweaters for little girls. I'm so glad I do all this for charity since I don't have a little girl to make these things for and my grandsons would look kind of silly in sunflowers and I really want to make one.

Today is the day for tying quilts. I have two (one almost finished) to do for the CraftingForACause group and the top I finished last week.

I know I talk a lot about my Yahoo groups. That's because I like participating in the projects and challenges they have. It also gives me a lot of resources for patterns, information on various charities, as well as a connection to others with similar interests. If your interested in those things also, try joining one or two.

No comments: