Google
 

Monday, May 5, 2008

Just Rambling 5/5/2008

My cats are keeping me company so this is going to be difficult to write. Something about the sound of me typing just fascinates Miss Sammi. I haven't had the most productive week, but it hasn't been that bad either. I made a hat and bootie set for the May project in All_Crafts_4_Charity and am working on a wool baby blanket for Afghans for Afghans.

I sent out two packages this week, one for Cooper Hospital and the second one was the finger puppets for Crafting for a Cause. No sooner did I get the finger puppets sent out then I found more I had made. So I guess I need to make some more so I can send another package.

I've been searching the archives of my Yahoo Groups for more pattern links to add to my Crafters' Favorite Patterns blog. Since they have to be someone's favorite (i.e. tried and tested and liked) it's a little more difficult then just going to another site that lists patterns and copying and pasting. So I'm asking my readers again, if you have a free pattern link that you have used and liked please leave a comment here or on the other blog and I will include it, it can be crocheted, knit, quilted, loomed or sewn.

No comments: