Google
 

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Round Baby Wash Cloth with Picots Free Crochet Pattern


OK, like I said the challenge was for bibs AND wash clothes so of course I had to do a baby wash cloth too. Here's the pattern:
Materials
Worsted weight cotton yarn
J hook
.
Ch 3 and join
Rd 1: ch 3 (counts as first dc) 14 dc into ring (15 st)
.
Rd 2: ch 3 (counts as first dc) dc in same st, 2dc into each dc (30 st)
.
Rd 3: ch 3 (counts as first dc) *2 dc into next st, dc into next, repeat from * around ending with 2 dc in last st (45 st)
.
Rd 4: ch 3 (counts as first dc) dc in next st, *2 dc in next st, dc into next 2 st, repeat from * around ending with 2 dc in last st
.
Rd 5: ch 1, *2 sc in same st, hdc, dc, ch 3 and sl st in first ch (picot made) dc, hdc, repeat from * around join to first sl st and end

3 comments:

Mr.Anonymous said...

cool blog

Unknown said...

I Love this pattern! I have many friends that are expecting babies and and going to make several of them washcloths. Thanks

Marie Anne said...

This is great! I don't do 'round' well, but I'm going to make this one.

Is it your own pattern? Free to use for whatever?