Google
 

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wow, I'm way behind

I just realized I haven't posted anything for almost two weeks! Sorry about that, but I haven't been doing much either. I've been sidetracked by that insidious addiction of computer games. Yes I will admit it, I am a computer game addict!
.
I have gotten something done, in little bits and pieces of time I've managed to make quite a few hair pretties for my Lenten challenge. I think I have over a hundred but I need to make 235 and I don't think I'm on track for that. I also pledged two granny's daughters a day and I'm behind on them, too.
.
I'm blowing the stash busting, too. I bought more yarn! This time I bought new stuff. JoAnn's online had a sale on Paton's wool and I thought I'd stock up for a future Afghans for Afghans project. I also bought two skeins of bamboo/silk blend yarn. I love the feel of it. I was going to make something for myself but I'm not sure what yet.
.
I took my son and grandson to the World Bird Sanctuary in St Louis last weekend for Eagle Day and it was awesome. We had a lot of fun and the grandson loved it! They deal mainly with raptors but they had other birds there, too. My son took a lot of pictures but hasn't sent them to me yet.

3 comments:

Ghost said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ghost said...

Stop by and pick up your surprises on my blog.

Ghost said...

I will change the notation on my blog. But you still deserve the awards.